While we may not be able to sit next to Dad or have Auntie’s sweet potato pie at the Thanksgiving table this year, Kinfood & Friends Harvest Market hopes to add a little bit of joy and beauty to the celebration.
The Kinfood & Friends Harvest Market will take place Sunday, November 22, 2020 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at Ebb & Co., a European-inspired natural wine bar behind University Village. If you’re looking for heirloom squash, handcrafted pies, natural wines, wreaths, centerpiece bouquets, or other gorgeous items to adorn your home for the holiday season, Kinfood & Friends Harvest Market will be your Thanksgiving shopping destination.
There will be plenty of patio and sidewalk space for social distancing and we are also making it easy to pre-order ahead of time with curbside pick-up available on Sunday, November 22 and Wednesday, November 25.
The following products will be available at the Kinfood & Friends Harvest Market:
· Natural wines to pair perfectly with your Thanksgiving meal from Ebb & Co
· Heat and serve, make at home side-dish kits from Ebb & Co
· Heirloom squash, fresh vegetables, alliums, and fruit from Kinfood
· Holiday pies and other desserts from Marianna Stepniewski
· Holiday graze board platters from Goodness Grazers
· Everlasting wreaths, bouquets and floral centerpieces from Fieldnote Floral
· Linens, candles, hostess gifts and more from Goose Creek Mercantile
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Kinfood & Friends Harvest Market aims to provide a positive, safe experience. All CDC recommended safeguards will be in place including social distance shopping, masks required, no-touch purchasing systems, and limited number of customers allowed inside Ebb & Co. at any one time.