- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint of chanterelle mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley or thyme chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 package of Sweet Corn and Ricotta Agnolotti
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
To cook and assemble the dish:
Melt butter in a medium skillet. Once melted, add chopped shallot and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms and chopped parsley or thyme. Cook mushrooms until golden brown.
Add the agnolotti to the skillet, toss and cook them for about 1 minute over medium heat. Remove the pan from the heat and serve immediately with fresh herbs on top and a little grated cheese if you'd like!
The agnolotti shouldn't be sitting out for too long after they've cooked or they will start to stick together. They cook very fast, so keep an eye on them ;)
The agnolotti are also delicious simply tossed with browned butter and crispy sage.